|Model: Apo 115/805 LW|
|The 115 f/7 Apo was designed as the replacement
for the now discontinued 100/800 Apo (of which only a few samples are left
for sale). Similarly, this new model offers sensibly perfect color and spherical
correction. Using of a 2" wide field eyepiece, you can obtain a maximum
FOV of 3.4 degrees for low power deep sky wide field observing. But with
extra aperture above the 4" models, you can push the powers higher
on planets and double stars - this with a visible increase in resolution
over any 4" apo. This new model will allow you to use any binoviewer/diagonal
mirror combination without optical path correctors and still achieve focus.
For imaging, based on our customer's experiences, we recommend the use of
a TeleVue 0.80x field flattener/reducer for best edge performance.
• LW tube
• Weight - Optical tube with with 2" focuser and tube rings 6.45 kg (14.19 lbs)
• shortest length for transportation 627 mm ( 24.68 inch )
• Observing length 780 mm ( 30.71 inch )
• Tube outside diameter 135 mm = 5.35 inch
• Dew shield outside diameter 156 mm = 6.14 inch
• Focusersize 2" Starlight Feathertouch w. 2.5" focuser travel
• Sliding draw tube travel 100 mm = 4 inch
• Adapter 2"/1.25"
• Finder non ( optional )
• Back-focus maximum : 9.6 inch